Re: [CINCY 2001] Hotel Group Plan

Sleep?  I thought this was supposed to be a 48-hr non stop Scirocco
marathon?
:)

Seriously, if I were to make it down, I'd probably end up sleeping in a
culvert (hopefully won't be raining) as there's no way I'd be able to
afford the $340 CDN that my share of one of these luxury hotel rooms would
set me back - and that's ONLY if I could find three people crazy enough to
share a room with me! :-)

Drew (84 Wolfsburg and a wife who *MIGHT* go to Cincy if only the kids
were older...)

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Brian McGarvey wrote:

> How much are tent reservations on Duan's drive way....
> and are showers included....
> :-) drinking and driving/donuts in Duan's yard probably isnt a good
> idea...
> though after that 8 hr drive i'll probably want a bed anyhow...
>
> (rocco content) lots a picts to be taken...parts to be fixed. etc..
> Too bad the wife wont come. oh well. she just doesnt understand...

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca