RE: [OT] You have to see this.. Really.

Indian humour? It's and arabian song that has the words in swedish
under the picture. The song is in arabic  but the words have same
hearing pronounciation in Swedish. So if you understand Swedish it
should be funny as hell, in arabian its usual love song.

I think the swedish viking could help us if he reads the list?
And how is Shawn connected to here? Is he from India?

> Check out this link its funny as Shit.      Shawn i think you may even be
> entertained.
> I cant think of a good description just think:    Very very strange Indian
> humor.
> http://user.tninet.se/~prv247p/hatt/hatten.swf

Lauri lives near Sweden!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!