Re: Good junkyards in D.C. area?

there are all sorts of good yards in the DC area, but I've only ever seen
two (coun't 'em: two) Roc's in the past 10 years...  Lots of other VWs
though.  You could try one of the Brandywine yards (there are some 15 of
them, pretty organized), and I used to spend some time at one (called
Foreign car parts, or something like that) off Brown Station Road in
Upper Marlboro.  They are all linked into each other, so you could
probably call one of them and they can point you in the right direction.
Last weekend I was at Pennys in Woodbridge.  Damn huge, but no logic to
how anything is layed out...

Of course, if you are looking for some 8V parts, I've got my nicely
modded 'roc up for sale...  <plug plug>

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")  for sale :-(
'85 Jetta
'87 Porsche 944