Re: [techy] Spring replacement 16v

In a message dated 2/15/01 4:54:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tberk@mindspring.com writes:

I see you are disassembling the front springs on your car. You _do_know_
they are under considerable pressure and will fly apart as you remove
that top nut, right?

This has caused some folks great harm, I suggest you get some of those
spring clamps made just for this, they come in pairs, and are around $15 US.

If this is redundant, I apologize, just making sure.

I think this is fun... I put the impact on the end and let them shoot out
into the yard...see if I can take out any passing hondas, etc. =)