From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dan Kraus
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 8:55 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Euro bumper and light installation QUESTION. How 2?

List,

I'm buying some used Euro bumpers and lights.

- How hard is it to remove the old bumpers and put the Euro bumpers on?(Do I need any special tools?) (About how long did it take you guys?

And the same question for the lights.

TIA,
Dan Kraus :-)

- Owner of a 1987 16v scirocco "soon to have some Euro stuff!"