Re: Rear calipers...rebuild or replace?

Eat 'em up, man!  Post and let us know how it turned out!  Yeah, I was
looking at the price and thinking - "you know, is it WORTH it for this??"  I
guess so, but it really cuts down on the benefits of doing it yourself.  LET
THAT WHOOPASS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil Kerschner
'85 Scirocco (the Loyal One)
'87 Scirocco (sickee)
'87 Scirocco 16V (BIG ol' project)