FS: 16v Mk1 (not mine)

If anybody out there wants a mk1 S white that has alredy had the 16v
conversion done. There is one for sale in Atlanta. It belongs to a cop who
I run into occasionally. He mentioned that everything he owns is for sale.
The last time I saw it it had basically had an 87 16v transplanted into
it. and many suspension mods. The quick glance I got at it today it still
looked straight. ( was talking out the window to him as I drove by. )
He said $1500.00 Im guessing he doesnt really want to sell it, but
$1500.00 would make him part with it. Fair warning he drives the hell out
of this thing. It has teardrops on it.. I think the brakes have been
converted but I dont know for sure ( that conversation wwas over a year
ago.)
If somebody wants pictures info, I'll be happy to get them. I have a few
out of town trips coming up so no garuntee on the time frame. Though I
dont think this one is going anywhere fast, except down the road.
brian