Re: motor mounts cheap?

At 07:56 PM 2/12/01 -0500, Foxx (in a box) wrote:
>> Where is the best place to order some motor mounts for a 92 golf gl? My g/f
>> bought one this weekend and I told here I would buy the new mounts to
take the
>> buzz out of the car if she didn't buy the honda...
>> She liked the golf better, it's just noisy.
>
>  i got the side and front motor mounts for my scirocco for less than
>$15. i can't see a golf being too much more expensive.
>
>--
lol, never bought for a Golf I see.  There are three on them; one front
$$$ and two rear(one left rear and one right rear) and they run more than
the Scirocco ones too.
When the front one on my '85 GTI went(many years ago) it broke shortly
afterwards so I changed to the newer style at around $120 or so; so you
see, not cheap.

John