Re: [OT] Ve Have Vays of Stomping V8's (Laa dee frickin' daa)

Hell, he DID have his girlfriend with him.  Did you ever think about just
how fat she may be?  Perhaps one of her rolls impeded his shifting (if
manual) or knocked the shifter into neutral (auto).  Maybe he was
rewinding back to his favorite part of "Achy Breaky Heart" and failed to
give the challenge his full attention.  You never can be too sure.....of
the excuses people will use when stomped.
Like:
I lost 'cause I was livin' in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!  or the other way
around.

Seriously sweet, keep it up.  I'd have chased his ass through the parking
lot though.

Eric "Motivational Speaker" Ellis
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/