'82 for sale in VA

Well, I hate to do this, but I must put my beloved Scirocco up for sale.
I just can't keep this project going...  Here's the deal:

It's an '82, 5 speed (4+E transmission), Cirrus Gray w/ black interior,
and some 250,000 miles (yikes!).  This car had been an autocrosser
(although not autocrossed in several years), so things like the AC, sound
deadening, rear wiper and side molding have been removed.  It is located
in Falls Church VA, 22042 (Washington DC area, near I-495 and Rt. 50).
Phone # 703-641-9822.  Make offer.

Modifications are:

Engine:  home-made cold air snorkle; K&N filter; Neuspeed throttle body;
Autotech G-grind cam (I also have the original); Autotech Tri-Y header;
Techtonics cat-back exhaust.

Suspension: Neuspeed swaybars, 22mm front/25mm rear; N-speed stressbar;
Autotech subfame and rear stressbar; Bilstein Sport shocks and H&R
springs (only a year old!).

Brakes: Not much here, but vented rotors, PRB pads and rear
drums/shoes/bearings are a year old; SS braided brake hoses; brake
cooling ducts, no splash guards.

Wheels:  Sorry, the Jetta gets the BBS alloys, so the Scirocco will come
with the Jetta's 13" steelies.  But I might consider throwing in a set of
never-been-raced Yokohama A-008's (185/60-HR13) on tarantulas.

Other stuff: Hella 4X6 H1 (100W) and H4 (55/100W) lights, relayed, of
course...; Euro front turn signals; euro side markers; larger late rear
spoiler; short shift; Grant GT steering wheel; 120 mph gauge cluster;
Lonza pedal covers; OBX(?) foot rest/dead pedal thingamabob; BMW M3 roof
antenna; Momo competition(?)  shift knob (the aluminum ball); 3-gauge
panel with fuel/air, volt and oil temp gauge (I also have an 80 psi oil
pressure); large
'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")  for sale :-(
'85 Jetta
'87 Porsche 944
aftermarket moonroof.  I also have a thermostatic oil cooler that blew
(never really saw where , just pulled it off when it happened) that I'll
include.

Recently replaced items are alternator (last october); fuel injectors
(late summer); Brakes (1 year); and transmission (two years, filled with
synthetic oil).

Problems:  Well, the reason I'm selling it comes down to a fluctuating
fuel mixture that I can't get solved.  The car runs fairly solidly, but
likes to buck in second gear.

The cheap Maaco paint job is flaking in two areas.  It was also hit in
the passenger door, with a pretty big dent.  These areas have been
primered to reduce rusting.

The Driver's seat adjuster doesnt' adjust.

I think I still have the back seats, but I don't think they really stay
up anyway.

The brake bedal feels a little spongy...  MC may be going.  But the car
still stops short and straight.

After buying the car, I found out it had been peiced together out of a
couple others.  But the repairs seem to be good, since after many
autorcosses/driver's schools, it's still together...  ;-)

This all said, I am advertising this as either an incomplete project car,
or a really nice collectoin of cool parts.  Aside from the fuel mixture
issue, it has been a solidly running car.  It might be something as
simple as a bad ground somewhere (some of my wireing dates back to high
school, and may not be too clean...), but recent events require reducing
to two cars.  Fritz is the first to go...  I won't consider parting it
out, as I have no place to store it while I do so.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask (I think I mentioned
everything).  Also, pictures are available.  I'm offering it up to you
guys first, but will put an ad out over the next couple days.

Thanks,
B.