85 Scirocco Codes

Alright since it seems that teh option codes from year to year on rocco's
varied quite a bit.

Could anyone with a scirocco 1985, pass me their options codes (located in the
rear truck label) and options they have/not have on teh car it self I am trying
to sort out teh code, the more cars I have codes from the easier this will get
by elimination process, but I need to limit this to 1985 models (I know I
nmight be wrong but I got some from 86 16v and teh codes are totally different,
perhaps the 1982-85 series of codes where the same but I am really not sure.

The options the 1985 Scirocco had that year were : (in case your wondering
which ones you have on your rocco)

Air conditionning
Auto-Transmission
Cruise control
power Steering
power locks
power windows
power antenna
am/fm radio
sunroof
leather upholstery
rear wiper/washer
metallic paint

if you dont know what code go with what, that is just fine, gimme your codes
and options you have on the car I will work it all out in the end I am sure.
Sorry guys if I am taking bandwitch again on this subject. (something taht has
been nagging me for a while now....)

Oh to spare the bandwitch you could just email me directly ont his subject.

--
Patrick Bureau, pbureau@home.com
'85 Scirocco