Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: Installing 16v into MK1. Wiring?

Hi Chris,

I know that Craig Williams had this done and others...I choose to use the entire wiring harness, including an updated fusebox fron the Scirocco 16v mostly because I am eletronically challanged and it avoids "looming-in" one harness to another. I saw a complete wiring harness on JWelty's site today that was only $125.00 and it included the fuel distributor and brain box!You might consider doing this also.

David