Coolant hose issue

Don't know about the rest of you, but I have problems with the lower
radiator hose pretty much fusing onto the thermostat housing due to heat.
It makes it virtually impossible to get that hose off the housing while the
housing is bolted up.  Therefore I usually have to unbolt the housing to
drain the coolant, which sucks.

What I'd like to be able to do is keep that hose from seizing on the
housing.  Was wondering what brilliant ideas exist on this list tonight?

-PK