"HT" Engine identification advice

I need some help, I am looking at an engine that I think may be an "HT" 1.8L. The cylinder head part # is 037 103 373 and it has a full throttle sensor on the throttle body - it is supposed to be out of an 88 Jetta "Carat". It looked like it had the dignicant fuel injection on it. I think any engine that had a full throttle sensor would be a big fuel intake head? is there any way to tell for sure? I couldn't see the engine code typed on the block cause of rust. Any advice would be appreciated.