From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Randy Block
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 12:59 PM
To: 'Bradley Peet'
Cc: 'scirocco-l@scirocco.org'
Subject: RE: Tire options for 16" wheels...

Here here,
I totally agree.
The T1-S are the best tires I have driven on.
I am running 215/45/15's on 15X7 rims.
Is far as stick, I would compare them to my old A008RS's on the dry, and on
the wet..........ummm......Audi Quattro on snow tires? :-)
They are pricey though compared to other brands though and look like they
wear faster than my AVS's.
If you can afford them and demand the ultimate tire for pushing your car at
the limit, BUY EM.

<http://www.toyo.com/tires/tire_lines/high_perf/t1s.html>

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver