Re: Need your votes

mk1madness@hotmail.com writes:

I'd have to disagree here.  The trade off for the extra cubic inches is
extra weight, and the Corrado is already too heavy even in G60 form.  The
G60 is just as reliable as any other VW built 4 cylinder.  The only major
expense is the charger, and that's if it needs to be rebuilt.  I've had my
G60 for over a year now, the only things it's needed is a tune up and tires.
Of course all this may change when I put the Stage IV kit on it.

Kenneth

You could just swap on a turbo. That would give you high boost, much better
reliability, and better power as there is no parasitic loss at the crank as
it is with the supercharger. There are no superchargers out there that can
touch the efficiency of a turbo.

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - future DCI drag car
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)