RE: Tire options for 16" wheels...

I've got the P-Zeros myself in 205-45-16, and they
are considerable dry handling tires, while only being
mid-pack in the wet.  I think for all around wet/dry
high end performance, the best I have ever had would be
the Michelin Pilots, and I've tried a LOT of tires
(having worked in several tire shops).

btw, my p-zeros were $125 ea......

Alex Ting
'90 jetta gli
'86 zender z400 callaway rocco
'97 ducati 748 monoposto

Senior Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #5
Rocklin, CA 95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
www.nu2u.net
www.millenniumsolutions.net