Re: Need your votes

> Just kidding, I'd go the VR6 route as nothing beats the cubic
> inches and G60 tehds to brake down if not maintained corretly
> (even by the PO as I've heard).

I'd have to disagree here.  The trade off for the extra cubic inches is
extra weight, and the Corrado is already too heavy even in G60 form.  The
G60 is just as reliable as any other VW built 4 cylinder.  The only major
expense is the charger, and that's if it needs to be rebuilt.  I've had my
G60 for over a year now, the only things it's needed is a tune up and tires.
Of course all this may change when I put the Stage IV kit on it.

Kenneth
1980 Scirocco S
1991 Corrado