From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Brad Sterling
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 5:38 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: VWoA anal much??

<snip Chris>
I work at a shop named Bug Aid and VWOA has sent us letters telling us that
we must change our name as it is an infringement on their patent on the word
"bug".
<end snip>

(finding dead horse and beginning to flog...)
How does one go about getting a patent on the word "bug"?  Now what the hell
am I supposed to do in the springtime when all of those little critters come
back?  "Okay, who left the dirty dishes in the sink?  You're going to
attract some of those tiny, crawly, six-legged thing-a-ma-bobs."

Actually, now that I think about it, they probably have the word "thing"
patented, too.

- Brad
'86.5 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
'76 International Scout II