From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Daun Yeagley
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 10:30 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Fwd: Club & web site harassment: vwclub@vsi-hq.com

Julie wanted me to forward this on - she's drugged up on
Codeine right now and didn't cc it to the list for some
reason.  Letter writing campaign?

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a
rat." - Lily Tomlin