Re: [Web] How I added 100 horsepower to my Scirocco or Updated Website

general_lee_f@hotmail.com writes:

<< I am afraid so, stickers are an a must...I believe that each one adds 5
hp.
 :)  >>

  One also forgets the handling advantages that decals, the larger the better
(just like the wing on back), add to a vehicle! Considering that the
thickness of a decal increases the amount of drag (wider, more drag) and as
the airflow is only allowed to continue over the decal and along the profile
of the vehicle thereby pushing the car toward the road surface also
compressing the load on the springs and increasing the amount of tension on
each spring, giving the effect of sport springs! Of course, decal placement
will indicate the amount of downward force on the vehicle; on front a lower
front; on the rear where the flow of air follows along the body lines, a
lower rear. Therefore one should be sure to balance the stickers front to
rear, adding as needed for the desired effect.
  Following this formula, one should be able to give an 80's Honda Civic the
handling of a Gran Prix racer! The proof is already out there, just ask any
asian import driver!

Carl(the drinking has begun)
77rocco
89fox