Re: the gtg at daun's

--- Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 06 Feb 2001 02:27:34 -0800 Scott Rose
> <slash@inlink.com> writes:
> >When is it?
>
> June 2-3. I wont be able to attend this year and just
> like the last 3
> years, ill have to make it "next year".

Uh, Shawn...    you disappoint me.  You really should be
here.  Why can't you come?  (fly...?)

> >I want to come out this year.
>

> Gawd theres a big fat joke sitting there that I wont even
> touch.... not
> even a little..... well, maybe.

I thought about commenting, but you never know how those
kinda jokes will be taken from the list's resident fag. :)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat." - Lily Tomlin