Re: Waterfest 2001 details

At 11:11 AM 2/3/01 , Scott Williams wrote:
>Guys, for those who are wondering, Waterfest will *not* be held in
>Montclair, NJ this year. I'm reluctant to release more details without the
>blessing of the main organizers, but I'll ask about it. FWIW, I've been
>approached about organizing part of an impressive motorsports program.
>This year's show looks pretty damned cool!
>
>-just as much show but way more GO!

Not in Montclair?!?!?  Geeeee, now thaaat's a surprise!!!    :P

I mean, how many years in a row didja think they were gonna put up with our
Skid Row tactics?! :)

Let's just hope it's not in Westchester again.  I will _NOT_ get arrested
this year.  I will _NOT_ get arrested this year. :)

Scott, thanks for the update... give us more details as soon as ya can!

Thanks!
Jason

>--
>Scott F. Williams