RE: weird oil buzzer sounds

You can piece together a mechanical oil pressure gauge for something like
$20-$30 (not a Cheap-Ass Ron Original(tm), but built using the same general
principles).  Go to the local parts store and get a manual gauge of decent
quality.  Also buy the metric adapter set.  Put it all together, but don't
install it in your dash.  Remove one of the oil pressure sender from the top
of the oil filter mount/oil cooler.  Screw in the mechanical gauge.  I did
this when I was getting low readings from my VDO in-dash gauge.  My pressure
was fine, so I replaced the sender (in actuality, it appears to be either
the gauge itself or my ground).  Anyway, it's cheap piece-of-mind and will
tell you if the problem is in your engine or in your dash.

- Brad
'86.5 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
'76 International Scout II