Re: Seat Looseness

I had the same problem - though i did not think it was normal - always saw
myself flying out of the window taking a tight corner!! - The problem was very
simple a missing bush under the seat that was fixed by my mechanic in 1 minute -
I will see him again this weeekend and let you know

james
82 1.6 Gti 8v

My friend got in the passenger seat and said the seat was very loose. It is
locked in but it is loose left to right.  I always thought this was normal.
But it seems like there should be something down there stopping the movement.
 Is there a part that my seats are missing that will stop the side to side
movement? Thanks all

Brian 86 16v
<http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr>

<http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html>