Re: Options LIst on Tag versus known Options the car has.

> Check the ETKA program.  It has a list of the option codes.  I couldn't
> match all of the codes from my cars, but it would be a good place to start.
> I don't have access to the ETKA program right now to give you the codes.
> Maybe someone else that does could help you.

  the etka cd at the vw repair place i deliver to didn't have any option
codes and i think they keep their's fairly new. the dealership couldn't
help either (parts said to check service who said to check parts). i
think there might be a problem with this, though. i'm not sure if the
option codes stayed the same from year to year. the reason i say this is
that my '85 and '86 are pretty much identical (except my '85 has a
sunroof and rear wiper) and the '86 has power steering). they both have
air conditioning, but there are no matching numbers between the two
cars. i forget who sent it, but a 352 is cruise control, 560 is a
sunroof, and the w05 is the power package (windows, door locks,
something else).

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com