RE: $193.00 Speeding ticket. need help

Count yourself lucky, in CA you'd be wearing chrome bracelets and sitting in
a cage next to Bruno.
I think 20+ out here is counted as a misdameaner.

125 in a 65 zone... I sure hope they don't damage my "S" spoiler when they
tow it to the impound lot....

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver