Re: [Web] How I added 100 horsepower to my Scirocco or Updated Website

No shit and there I was looking for instruction for a nitro kit on your web
site...
Laughsssssssssssssss  good site... at least you have humor in it..
I must admit that I do Have a question for you. What kind of paint did you use
repaint your valve cover?

As I am about to replace the valcover gasket I was thinking of doing that
little bit of paint
while i was at it.

On Sun, 04 Feb 2001 12:33:57 -0600, Lee F. said:

> For only a few bucks I added over 100 hp to my car.  And I have the pictures
>  to prove it.

<snip!>

--
Patrick Bureau, pbureau@home.com