H&R spring buy update

I have a list of 5 confirmed orders for springs thus
far.  we are almost there (1/3)  lol

I will keep posting to the list in the hopes of
catching anyone who may have missed the original
threads.

You may obtain information about the springs that are
most applicable to your VW at
 www.hrsprings.com
this includes any information about lowering.
I will need the part number from this site that matches
the item(s) you want. Send that, your address, and
phone number to me (Mike Blain) via email.
rept@qwest.net

The cost to anyone associated with this group buy will
be only 145.00 a set (front and rear).
plus shipping (which will be 20.00 worse case scenerio
- to the east coasters) .
CA. residents  will have to pay the applicable sales
tax.

We have the option to pay by credit card or money
order.

Thank you to those onboard already-   be sure to tell
your friends or other list members.

Thanks