Re: more ND show info

Kevin Collins wrote:

> David Guido wrote:
>
> > If your flying out of Logan you could get a direct flight to San Francisco
> > (SFO) for sure.
>
> > Either San Jose or SFO are about equal distace from the event. So either one
> > would do nicely.
>
> No way!  Moffett Field is very close to SJC, and SFO is a good 40 miles up
> the 101.  And SFO is one big mongolian cluster fuck of construction and
> congestion.  SJC is a much better choice, unless the fares are a factor.
>
> --
> Kevin Collins

This is true-

If flying directly to the Bay Area for ND current options are ranked:

1. SJC
2. OAK
3. SFO

Because OAK is easier to get in and out of despite being on the East Bay
side & less likely to have flight delays than SFO. SJC being the
closest, also enjoys these benefits over SFO.

TBerk
Just fly into SoCal and caravan up, I like that idea. :)