Re: Tech/Alfa Romeo lifters

>Has anybody used the larger alfa lifters?  I think they are 35mm where the
>volks are 32mm(?).  My lifter bores are a little bellmouthed so I would like
>to bore them bigger and use the larger dia. lifters.  Someone also suggested
>sleaving them, anybody have any experience with this?
>

>         Andy "preparing for the sc install"  1.9 '79

I've heard of something like this also, but I know who you can talk to
that would know for sure.  Ask Alistair of Interprep Performance, he's
spent years racing VW's of all kinds, in all kinds of venues, under all
kinds of rules.  He also ported my 16v cylinder head.  Check them out at:

http://www.interpreptuning.com/

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net