Re: mki for sale in CA

> I would sooo buy it if I had the cash :)
> Actually, it's Nathan Harrison's car, he's been trying to sell it for a
> while I guess.  He sold me my shocks and springs among other stuff.  It's
> cool being able to drive 5 miles to get stuff like that :)

I talked with Nathan a bit a few months back.  He had been thinking about
selling it then, but was asking alot more ($5000).  I actually tried to
talk Katy into buying it, that was before we found the Cabby....

For $3500 that car is a fricking deal.

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox