Re: (parts) Wanted

At 4:25 PM -0800 2/2/01, David Guido wrote:
>>From: mike <rept@qwest.net>
>>To: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>>Subject: (parts) Wanted
>>Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 09:47:15 -0700
>>
>>Need some components if anyone has these and wants to
>>off them.
>>
>>1) Knock sensor- for 2.0L16V upgrade
>>
>>2) Scirocco 16V Intake Manifold
>>
>>3) 16V throttle body
>>
>>Does anyone know if i need to change my 81's Radiator
>>for the 16V swap?

I swapped a 16v A/C rad into my '81 Rabbit 16v.  Figured the extra
cooling couldn't hurt.  Just had to drill an extra hole for one of
the pins on the bottom of the radiator.

The mantra "Do you want to be here again?" was drilled into me when I
was doing my car (hi Brett......) and it makes sense.  Consider how
much gook has built up in your radiator after 20 years.

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |