Re: COUNTRY ROADS

In a message dated 2/2/2001 5:54:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, SCIROKN@cs.com
writes:

<< 70 miles each way to meet with an engineer I work
 with. 1 hour and 15 minutes of me, road and Rocco. The sad part is, since it
 was business related, I'll get payed for all that fun.........he he. >>

Last year at school I went to visit my pop, in Gainesville he was having an
operation and I went through the Ocala forest.  Its a two lane road, Oh man I
never had so much fun with the rocco before,  the forest is about 50 miles
across and there were only about 10 cars the whole time , past every one of
them too.  Downshifting at 70 to pass is so much fun.  Lets just say 70mph
was the slowest I went.  This is when my A/C started giving me trouble though
so that was the shitty part, I musta burned out the compressor or something.
Heh heh heh.

Brian 86 16v
<http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr>

<http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html>