H&R SPRINGS BUY

>From the original 20+ inquiries were down to a solid 2
people plus myself????

Were going to have to wait until more interest is
established. So.. I will continue posting the option
and taking names.  Those that are interested but have
to wait due to finances, LMK
we'll try and wait for you within reason.

                       145.00 a set-   is a great price
for German made springs- so if your even halfway
thinking of an upgrade- this is your time!

If you need to call me-  360 676-0491 x 12
or respond to the email.

Mike Blain

"Nuprin"- the little, yellow, different -81 S  soon to
be a 16V shrick cammed rice eater!