Re: Mars is one tough girl, got hit today.

Randy,

I don't know what your relationship with the co-worker that hit you was, but the "I'll pay for it thing" is usually less desirable than having his insurance involved. It may help keep his rates down but you may fair better getting a quote from the adjuster and then using the proceeds for whatever you don't want to fix yourself. (like the rear end work). Unless he is well connected to some bodyshop that you can trust, I would at least get a quote from an independent shop first. This could be a blessing in disguise!

David