HELP, Water + Electrics Problem!!

Hi Guys,

Hopefully one of you will have seen this problem before as it could be
fatal!

Somehow water is getting onto (behind)  the fuse box, the way I know is
that I can hear a hissing sound from the fuse box area, it fried my
wiper relay the other day so I got a hair dryer on it and dried it out
but it seems to be back and I carnt tell where the waters coming from.
Im a bit worried about driving it in case it kills the entire fuse box.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Its a GTII carb model, right hand drive.

Best Regards

Dave