Re: NO2 horror story(Dub Related)

Did anybody hear the story about the guy who spent forever buiding, I think
it was a golf, only to take it to his first Club meeting,Excited as hell.
After taking most of the Club For a Ride, the guy is turfing through the
parking lot, Stalls the car, and forgets to Shut off the bottle, which he
still has all the way on.  Trying to Start it, he Jammed his foot all athe
way to the floor, and as his club is standing nearby, They hear a cranking
noise followed by a very large explosion.  I mean BOOM!  They run over to
find the hood concaved upward, and some of the shrapnel from the intake
manifold had penetrated the firewall, and the guy ahd fallen out of his car,
unhurt but very dazed......Then realllllllyyy pissed.  Even modern systems
have their drawbacks I guess.

Pat
'87 Scirocco 16v
'87 Cabriolet