Silvervision bulbs / H4-->HID conversion kit

Just thought I'd put out a couple FYI's on lighting:

First off, the Philips Silvervision bulbs which were mentioned a while back
will NOT work as replacements for Scirocco turn signal bulbs.  The reason is
that the Silvervision bulbs are only available as a single filament bulb (as
far as I know).  Our cars require dual filament bulbs (signal indicator +
parking lights).

Secondly, I found a place that offers an H4 to Xenon HID conversion kit for
a reasonable price (reasonable being under $1k, you know those HID
components are NOT cheap!)

Check it out here (btw this company also offers the Silvervision bulbs if
you still wanna check 'em out):

http://www.autolamps-online.com/gasdischarge/totalkit.htm

Note that the kit is designated as "off road use only"  But then, so are the
80/100W bulbs I know a lot of us are already wearing... :-)  Naturally I'd
be super interested to know if anyone has actually tried an HID conversion
on their euro-light setup...

over and out

-tim

     There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and
be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexeplicable.
     There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

-Douglas Adams