Re: Autopower Roll cage

Jason,
Here is Autopowers website with specs and prices.
<http://www.ioportracing.com/rollbar.htm>

I have the a bare metal Race Roll Bar with bolt in cross-brace right now
that I will be selling in favor of a painted one with the welded in
cross-brace.
If anyone in the Bay Area, or CA would be interested in it LMK, I'll let it
go cheap. :)

Randy