Re: 16v problem - bucking upon take-off (another one)

'87 1.8L16V stock "Rolling Roc"

I'm having a very similar problem although if I keep the revs up near 2k I
can leave the light smoothly. If I let it idle for more than 10 to 15
seconds it will not want to get off idle. Otherwise it pulls very strongly
and does not exhibit the problem when cold. I've checked for vacuum leaks
and for the split boot. I've been through the ignition and everything is up
to snuff there. I have checked the air flow sensor and the plunger stop
depth. I've put a can of injector cleaner through which seemed to clean up a
few other issues. I've just about a thousand miles on this since it had been
sitting for about six months.

I pretty much know that I have to go through the fuel system but my question
is one of where to start first? Or where is my fault most likely going to be
found? I'm just looking to get this resolved as quickly and easily as I can.
All of your vast wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick Alexander
http://www.brubakerbox.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/hams/