Scirocco on TV

Funny, but I just happened to be flipping through the channels tonight
and my eye caught a glimpse of a Scirocco, so I changed the channel back
to what was the CourtTV channel...they were doing a special on theft and
had some cameras set up in a parking lot.  The video showed some theives
breaking the back window of a "volkswagen"...hehe...yup, a Scirocco!
It was very nice too...silver with GTI rims.  This video was taken in
Europe btw... sad thing is that they broke the rear side window and the
car alarm went off, but the theives still took their time to take a
cd changer from the back.  Afterwards they showed a nice close-up of
the damaged rocco.  Just kinda weird I caught that on tv, but sad to see
one of our own get vandalized!

Happy New Year!

=====
Benjamin Harder