[OT] Tekworx Online

As some of you know I own my own domain and server.  Some of you might be
getting mail today from the Admin (me) telling you that you have not logged
into the server in the past 90 days.  Remember that post I made about NOT
having illegal stuff on there and I DIDNT give you the login of Scirocco?
If you choose to keep your original logins then mail me back.. otherwise use
the sciroccco login I didnt give you and you will still have access to the
stuff I dont carry like windows anything (anything you could dream of
windows I have it or can get it) or other "stuff ;)
Thanks.. now we can go back to our bitching and bickering. ;)
-=John=-