Re: Wolfsburg Edition

--- zlegrow@shaw.ca wrote:
> I may able to get a wolfsburg for about 500-700
> Canadian. Is that worth it, I
> don't know if it runs or not, and it is a bit rusty.
> Its been sitting in the guys
> backyard for years apparently.

Does it run . . . if so, maybe that's good

 O a few questions.

> What the heck is a wolfsburg?

Nothing special, just an options package. Sometimes
includes leather interior, sunroof, central locking,
power windows -  crap like that. My 1985 is a
Wolfsburg edition - no leather, no sunroof (weird). It
does have central locking (I hate it) and power
windows/mirrors.

> are its parts interchangeable with a normal MK2?
> what about body parts?

Fully interchangeable.

> And I found a MK1 in the local wrecking yard, way in
> the back... pretty much
> stripped

Uh huh  ;-)

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)