Close Call!!

Well I had a pretty exciting experince two days ago.
I have been running AVS Intermediates at the treadwear bars for a couple
months now without any problems.
It has been raining like it was the end of the world for the last week.
(you can probably figure what happened now)
I was heading to work (yes I got a temporary part time job) while it was
raining so hard it was like driving in pea soup fog.
I was driving in the right lane at 55mph and the car was pulling terribly
because of all the standing water and then it happened.
The car (Mars) started drifting towards the curb and when the tires caught
it snapped the car went into a 360* spin.
Luckily I completed my pirouette in my own damn lane in heavy traffic and
ended up in the mud on the side of the freeway.
I popped the RF tire (holds air now, bead must have seperated from the rim)
and had to be pulled out of the mud by AAA.

I immediately drove home, changed my undershorts, changed the wheels/tires
over to me BBS/Toyo T1-S's (which I should have done a month ago) and
proceeded to race to work at 75mph (I was late) saying to myself "What
Rain????"......Toyo T1-S's RULE!!! in the rain.

Not a dent, not a scratch, and still driving like the car was built to be
driven.......another escape I guess......

Randy