Re: blue display

> You have amazing driving a photo skills.
> 255km/h in reverse at redline with the temp off the scale while taking a
> perfectly in focus picture.....

hehehe ! :-))

but actually it wasn't that difficult as
the "R" isn't the reverse gear but the reserve warning for low fuel.

and to be completely honest, this photo is from the self-test
that the display does when you turn the ignition key...

However, I already did 220km/h driving pictures on Autobahn
with the analog cluster that are no fakes...( I guess those pictures are known already )
But with the DIGIFIZ that will be hardly possible, as you can't use a flash
and so you have to use long exposure-time which makes it almost impossible
to take shots while driving in a vibrating Rocco.

> Seriously though, it looks VERY cool!!!!

Thanks ! you should see that in real, the picture is pretty lame compared....

> You must have been just a little nervous taking such a rare item apart

GEEEEZ, you know me well  already !
yes, my fingers were trembling a bit when I was soldering on the circuit board.
BUT, as I wanted to be on the safe side, I bought a 2nd DIGIFIZ to do that ,
if you look closely you can see that
my blue one redlines at 8000RPM while my green one redlines at 7000RPM.

Greets !
Dirk