Re: I have great luck (was: RE: whohoo getting a new car ! ! !)

  Ok, how many Sciroccos has the list lost in the last six months alone?
Granted, it's usually (at least 95%) not our fault, but still, do these cars
create such a disturbance in some sort of cosmic balance/harmony/duct tape
that whatever higher power is out there is having it's revenge on the cars
and their owners?? Are these cars really just giant magnets that randomly
pull other vehicles into them? Should I just give my rocco a rattle can paint
job, seal it in a huge acrylic block and charge people to see what would be
the last intact Scirocco in the US?
   Seriously, it's good to hear nothing happened to you and the car sustained
almost nothing in damage. Maybe she got a dose of instant karma for being
such a lousy driver?

Carl
77rocco
89fox

In a message dated 12/29/01 10:40:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,