From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: "robby lahey" <rhlahey@msn.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2001 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [RE: putting a vr6 motor in a scirocco]

"robby lahey" <rhlahey@msn.com> wrote:

I say, put a Chysler 383 hi-po in there and call it
"Plymouth Roc" ;)
Sorry, couldn't resist!
Grins
Rob

Never, EVER use any word connected with Daimler Chrysler around the word
Scirocco. Never. Ask me why and I'll give you a very well defined answer!
Cathy
87 Rocco and a few other dubs, and one Ford
Coexisting with a PT Cruiser, on tranny #2