Re: Was: Stretch bolts vs. studs... Valve springs

   I have to ask, what type of cam are you running? I would also guess the
stock springs you're using are new? Just wondering so I don't shoot myself in
the foot and get a set of valve springs that end up hurting more than helping
an engine with litle more than a cam and opened breathing.

Carl
77rocco
89fox

In a message dated 12/28/01 11:55:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,