Re: Santa gift to Uncle Rocco

In a message dated 12/28/2001 12:46:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jarrett@rpa.net writes:

<< SSSHHH!!!  Uncle Rocco is sleeping for the winter.

 >Steve Szuba

 So what do you drive for a winter ride? >>

OK, I'll admit it.  I drive a FULL SIZE Chevy G20van.  My love for A1 VW's is
profound, but their age doesn't make them reliable.  Trust me I've always had
an A1 in my stable since 1979.   (yup, I'm a geezer).  With the time off work
between Christmas and New Years, I've become bored.  So, I washed, waxed, and
detailed Uncle Rocco today.  Hell, it killed 9 hours.

Steve Szuba

 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/calawaymk2/myhomepage/auto.html">Callaway
Turbo Scirocco #10</A>